27 Oct 12:00 - 29 Oct 10:00 - Amboseli
Amboseli Sopa Lodge
About Your Trip:
Travel to Kenya’s Amboseli National Park for unforgettable sights and wildlife watching in a region known for its abundant flora and fauna. During exciting morning and afternoon game drives, be on the lookout for Africa’s “Big Five”— elephants, black rhinos, cape buffalos, lions and leopards. You could also spot cheetahs, giraffes, hippos and more than 600 species of birds. The park is located at the foothills of towering Mt. Kilimanjaro, providing a stunning backdrop for your safari. Spend your leisure time at a rustic-chic lodge within the park, where you may enjoy even more opportunities to glimpse local animals from afar.
What we love:
• Amboseli National Park is renowned for being one of the best places in Africa to see free-ranging elephants with a herd of over 900 animals.
• Amboseli Sopa Lodge, situated on 200 acres of mature, wooded gardens outside Amboseli National Park, offers spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the world’s tallest free-standing mountain.
• The word “amboseli” comes from the Maasai language and means “salty dust.”
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Amboseli National Park in Rift Valley, Kenya, as well as:
• Morning and afternoon game drives in Amboseli National Park; includes guide and transportation. Entrance fees for Amboseli National Park are not included. See Additional Information for details.
• Welcome reception with alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks and snacks at the resort.
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), approximately 129 miles (208 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Experience the African landscape and its plentiful wildlife at Amboseli Sopa Lodge, nestled at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Guests enjoy a rustic setting surrounded by lush, mature gardens.
• 2 restaurants and 3 bars.
• Outdoor pool, sundeck and children’s pool.
• Maasai handicraft market.
• Babysitting services available.
• Family rooms and conference center.
• Maasai dancing.
• Telephone, hairdryer and board games available in the reception area.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 or 2 queen beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children ages 2-11 years.
• Rustic, well-spaced cottage.
• Brightly decorated with Maasai-themed wall murals.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the lodge.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Amboseli Sopa Lodge
Amboseli National Park
Rift Valley, Kenya
Pricing for children for this lodge may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.