28 Dec 05:00 - 02 Jan 21:30 - Nairobi
Adventure 360 Africa
Zanzibar new year Beach Holiday 5 Nights 6 Days Road Trip 28th-2nd January 2018.
Zanzibar is still the best kept secret in the Indian Ocean with its fascinating historical Stone Town and magnificent white sandy beaches. It is undoubtedly the Ultimate Indian Ocean Experience. Join the Adventure 360 team as we explore this mystic Island.
• Private transport (If the numbers are up to 20) If not we will use the Dar express/similar
• Stone Town tour/Historic sites/cultural experiences
• Beach games/Swimming
• Spice Plantation tour
• Speed Boat experience
• Spectacular Marine life
• Cultural experience
• Forodhan gardens for the different delicacies
• Island adventures and Photography among other activities
Day 1: meet and greet at 0530hrs. Prompt departure at 0600hrs.Lunch en route at own cost. Dinner at the hotel in Dar.
Overnight stay at Dar (Bed, Dinner & Breakfast)
Day 2:-after breakfast, transfer to Zanzibar via the Hydrofoil Speed ferry boat . Lunch at own cost. Check in at a stone town hotel, freshen up and get out to have lunch as we explore and have a city tour. Dinner & later visit the forodhan forodhan gardens for Zanzibar’s best delicacies. overnight stay at a hotel in stone town in Zanzibar.
Day 3:- After breakfast we shall check out and start the trip to Spice Plantations to enjoy spice tour ,the rare Experience which prove out why Zanzibar is referred as (Spice Island ) Tropical fruits, spices and other rare species of plants are among the different vegetation to be seen ,tasted and smelled in this very guided tour
Test varieties of Tropical fruits & Spices. Zanzibar offers many Fresh Spices including (Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Black Peppers, Roots Gingers ,Vanilla Sticks, Lemon Grass , Nutmeg) and many others, Tropical Fruits like ,Jack Fruit, Bread Fruit, Pineapples, Bananas, Coconut, Mangles, Malay Apples ) and many others. Rare plants such as henna bush, Ylang Lang (the Perfume Tree), Anator (Lipstick Tree) are to be seen. Clients shall see the local people at their pulse and have opportunity to make good photographs for their life time memories.
Dinner and overnight at Zanzibar Beach hotel
Day 4:- After breakfast we relax at the hotel, by the beach or optional explore the Island with optional activities i.e. Dhow cruise, Snorkeling, Coral reef viewing, Sailing, Island adventures, speed boats among other activities.
Dinner and new year party around the hotel or anything interesting the group comes up with.....Bye 2017 Happy New year 2018.
Day 5:-Breakfast, check out, relax by the beach or do some shopping and transfer to the port where we catch the Hydrofoil Speed ferry boat to Dar es salaam Tanzania. Dinner and overnight at Dar (Bed & Breakfast)
Day 6: -Early breakfast, check out and transfer to Nairobi arriving in the evening.
E.A Citizens: -Single Occupancy: Kshs 56,300
Double occupancy: KES 49,700 pp
Residents:-Single occupancy: KES 59,700
Double occupancy: KES 50,500 pp
Non - residents:- Single occupancy: USD 780
Double occupancy: USD 720 pp
THOSE WISHING TO HAVE A FLIGHT OR DIFFERENT DATES GET IN TOUCH FOR A PACKAGE.
Package inclusive of:
• Return transport road transfer Nairobi- Dar - Zanzibar
• 2 Nights accommodation in Dar on Bed, Dinner & Breakfast
• 3 Nights accommodation in Zanzibar on Half board basis
• Meals as reflected in the itinerary
• Return ferry transfer Dar - Zanzibar ports
• Excursions as per the itinerary
• Transfers in Zanzibar and Dar as per the itinerary
• Services of professional tour guide and drivers
• Applicable festive supplements
• Applicable local Government taxes & levies
Package exclusive of:
• Medical, travel & personal insurance cover
• Lunches in Zanzibar and en route
• Soft and Alcoholic drinks
• Charges for the optional activities
• Laundry, phone calls or other personal expenses
• Items of personal nature
• Tips & Gratuities
• any deviations from the set itinerary
• Any other item not mentioned in the inclusive list
What to carry/Must Have
*Yellow fever certificate
*personal clothes and items of personal nature
For more info/booking;
Call/Text/Whatsapp 0723 297 800
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly do your bookings and reservations in good time.
Confirm your booking by paying 10000 or full amount via mpesa paybill no. 305199 (Account; Your Name) or Equity Eazzypay 0766254819
Bank account details given on request and balance paid before the travel date.
Adventure all the way!!!