09 Dec 12:00 - 11 Dec 10:00 - Tsavo
Kilaguni Serena Lodge, Tsavo West, Kenya
About Your Trip
Embrace the magic of Kenya as you journey through landscapes of expansive grasslands, lava fields and natural springs. Your adventure begins with a guided morning game drive in Tsavo West National Park. There, you may encounter free-roaming wildlife that lives on this vast nature reserve, including the “Big Five” — buffalos, elephants, leopard, lions and rhinos. Then, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the Mzima Springs where hippos gather to drink from the crystal-clear water. Marvel at the immense Shetani Lava Flow formed by a volcanic eruption only a few hundred years ago. The fun continues with a 2nd game drive, this time in the late afternoon for a different perspective of the landscape.
What we love:
• Tsavo West National Park is home to the one of the largest rhinoceros sanctuaries in Africa, offering you the possibility of seeing a majestic black rhino in its natural habitat.
• Get a different angle and observe hippos in action from the underwater viewing gallery at Mzima Springs.
• The Leviathan Cave within the Chyulu Hills — a mountain range between Amboseli National Park and Tsavo West National Park — is among the longest lava tubes in the world.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Tsavo West National Park in Taveta, Kenya, as well as:
• Morning and afternoon game drives with visits to Mzima Springs and Shetani Lava Flow; includes wilderness guide and transportation. See Additional Information for details.
• Welcome reception with alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), approximately 173 miles (278 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Family-friendly Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge is in Tsavo West National Park, a popular place in Africa for safari-goers. A stone exterior and thatched roofs give it a distinctly Kenyan look. From the terrace, guests marvel at views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the Chyulu Hills, and the lodge’s own waterhole where elephants, buffalos and other game gather.
• 1 central dining room, 1 bush dining area and 1 rock-built bar overlooking the waterhole.
• 1 outdoor pool and sundeck.
• Business center.
• Gift shop.
• Beauty therapy and massage services (at an additional cost).
• Locally sourced food.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• Twin and double beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child age 3-12 years.
• Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
• Complimentary toiletries.
• Hairdryer available in the reception area.
• Safe available in the reception area.
• Complimentary mineral water.
• Guest-room refrigerator upon request.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge
Tsavo West National Park, Taveta, Kenya
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
18 Nov 12:00 - 20 Nov 10:00
18 Nov 12:00 - 20 Nov 10:00
Kilaguni Serena Lodge, Tsavo West, Kenya Kilaguni Serena Lodge, Tsavo West, Kenya
About Your Trip Embrace the magic of Kenya as you journey through landscapes of expansive grasslands, lava fields and natural springs. Your adventure begins with a guided morning... ➧ More info