24 Nov 12:00 - 26 Nov 10:00 - Watamu
Turtle Bay Beach Club (Original Page)
Head to a sunny, laid-back oceanfront resort on this DreamTrip to Watamu, Kenya, where the entire family will revel in plenty of land and water activities for all ages and energy levels. During the day, play tennis and volleyball, take to the water at the gorgeous white-sand Watamu Beach, or simply lounge by one of the pools and sip a refreshing beverage.
Before sunset on Day 2, board a dhow sailing vessel for a relaxing evening on the water. Once you’re out to sea, the boat crew will turn off the motor and set up a sail so you can drift along the beautiful bay. Savor delicious snacks and a cold drink as you gaze at the Indian Ocean on the horizon, while gentle waves lap against the boat.
Later, back at the hotel, use your evening leisure time to enjoy live entertainment including traditional African tribal dancers, snake shows and acrobats, or join in the fun during theme and quiz nights.
What we love:
• Children are invited to take part in supervised games, arts and crafts and cooking lessons, or play in the hotel’s tree house and fort.
• Live music and a disco atmosphere are offered for those wishing to dance the night away under a tropical starry night.
• The gently sloping Watamu Beach is regularly ranked among Africa’s top beaches and the best diving spot in East Africa for its clear water and amazing coral reefs.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Watamu, Kenya, as well as:
• Afternoon sunset dhow cruise with drinks and snacks. See Additional Information for details.
• A choice of the following activities at the hotel: children’s club, activity program and tree house playground, floodlit tennis court, beginner windsurfing (certificate required), canoes, boogie boards, pedalloes (paddle boats) and introductory diving lessons in the pool.
• Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival (1 per person).
• 24-hour Wi-Fi access at the hotel.
• All-inclusive meal package, including 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest international airport to the hotel is Moi International Airport (MBA), approximately 68 miles (116 kilometers) away. The closest domestic airport is Malindi Airport (MYD), approximately 12 miles (19 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
13 Oct 12:00 - 15 Oct 10:00
13 Oct 12:00 - 15 Oct 10:00
Turtle Bay Beach Club (Original Page) Turtle Bay Beach Club (Original Page)
Head to a sunny, laid-back oceanfront resort on this DreamTrip to Watamu, Kenya, where the entire family will revel in plenty of land and water activities for all ages and energy... ➧ More info